The Delta Reflex™ is Hardcore Defense's response to requests by numerous law enforcement personnel for a smaller shield that can be easily stored and rapidly readied when the situation arises. While intended primarily to allow the officer to deflect blade and bludgeoning attacks, the rifle-rated Delta Reflex™ also provides ballistic defense with a protection area approximately 50% greater than a typical 10x12 hard armor torso plate.
Features & Specifications:
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
- Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle provides a comfortable secure grip
- Full length forearm pad for impact energy absorption
- Arm strap for increased shield control and retention
- Premium ballistic steel - no shelf life or storage restrictions
- MADE IN USA like all our ballistic products
- 8" x 17", 7 lbs
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
Free Shipping within the continental USA. (We cannot ship to any P.O. boxes!) International customers please click here for more information.
Current ship time is approximately 1-2 business days after receipt of order.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.