Tactical Rolling Shield
The Tactical Rolling Shield is a two-piece rapid breakdown shield intended for tactical team use. Like all Hardcore Defense products it is made from steel and has excellent edge hit and multihit capabilities, as well as no shelf life or storage condition concerns.
Features & Specifications:
- 29" deep base with 8" semi-pneumatic full swivel casters
- Instant lift-out/drop in 24"x72" main panel for rapid breakdown, and portage up and down stairs, over ditches, etc. The main panel is approximately half the total weight of the product.
- NIJ Special Type*
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
No shelf life or storage restrictions
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
In order to keep the weight reasonable and maximize mobility our standard version uses our popular Delta material which is specially designed to withstand assault rifles. Optionally we can make this as an NIJ III+ version to add protection against .308 but cost and weight increase about 20%. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in a semi-custom NIJ III+ version.
This product is made to order. Current ship times are approximately 4-6 weeks after receipt of order. Note that pricing does not include shipping cost which will be invoices separately.