Alpha Light™ Ballistic Clipboard
Introducing the Alpha Light™ Ballistic Clipboard! This is not your 20th century technology fiberglass/Kevlar/Dyneema panel with a clip stuck on it! Our unique design uses a ballistic steel panel and large backface pad to safely absorb hits with negligible blunt trauma, while the hand strap allows the user to maintain full control of it with one hand - even when repeatedly struck by gunfire. Video coming soon!
- NIJ Level IIIA. Stops .44 Magnum, 9 mm high velocity, and lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. Not intended to stop rifle fire.
- Premium ballistic steel panel
- Smooth matte black powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable and removable hand strap with 3 mounting positions
- Backface pad for everyday comfort and energy absorption
- Low profile chrome steel clip
- 9.5" wide x 12.5" tall
- 3 pounds weight
- No shelf life limitations. No storage limitations.
- Proudly MADE IN USA
Note that the Alpha Light ballistic panel is thinner than the Alpha Shield's, which saves about a pound of weight compared to an Alpha-thickness clipboard. While rated for NIJ IIIA threat rounds, the Alpha Light is not as tough as the full Alpha Shield.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA. (We cannot ship to any P.O. boxes!) International customers please click here for more information.
Current ship time is approximately 1-2 business days after receipt of order.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and any individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from owning bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic clipboard counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.