- Certified NIJ Level IIIA Stops .44 Magnum, 9 mm high velocity, and lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP. Not certified to stop rifle fire other than .22 Long Rifle and .22 Magnum rimfire.
- Proprietary military-grade ballistic steel provides unrivaled edge hit and multi-hit performance.
- Grade 9 bolts and patent pending design can withstand full power strikes directly on the handle bolts.
- 15" width balances coverage versus indoor maneuverability
- 25" height covers chin to waist on most adults
- Provides 361 square inches ballistic coverage, more than 3x that of a 10x12" ballistic panel.
- 14 pounds weight
- No shelf life limitations. No storage limitations.
- Right hand and left hand versions available (position of cutout)
- Proudly MADE IN USA
New! For those interested in a larger shield we now offer the Alpha Prime™ with 50% greater coverage than the standard Alpha Shield! 17"x34", 22 lbs. Other than the larger size and higher weight this shield is identical to the standard Alpha Shield, except it has cutouts on both sides up top for ambidextrous use.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA! Current ship time is approximately 1 week after receipt of order for Alpha Shields and 3 weeks for Alpha Primes.
For international orders please click here for more information.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and any individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from owning bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
Note to those who have seen Matt's awesome video on Demolition Ranch: the Alpha Shield stops big and blunt projectiles well. High velocity centerfire rifle cartridges like those used in assault and hunting rifles WILL penetrate the shield. For certified protection against rifle threats, look for our soon-to-released Bravo Shield.