- NIJ Level IIIA Stops .44 Magnum, 9 mm high velocity, and lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP.
- Proprietary military-grade ballistic steel provides unrivaled edge hit and multi-hit performance.
- Grade 9 bolts and patent pending design can withstand full power strikes directly on the handle bolts.
- Cutouts on both sides up top for ambidextrous use
- No shelf life limitations. No storage limitations.
The Alpha Shield™ is 15" wide x 25" tall and weighs 14 lbs. Total coverage is 351 square inches, over 3x as much as a 10"x12" shooters-cut torso plate!
The Alpha Prime™ is 17" wide x 34" tall and weighs 22 lbs. Total coverage is 553 square inches, 57% greater than the standard Alpha shield!
The Alpha Backpack Insert is 10.5" x 15" and weighs 6 lbs. The Alpha backpack and briefcase insert is a ballistic plate only with no handle. It has a generous 2" corner radius and a soft rubber rim around the full perimeter to prevent scuffing of the backpack or briefcase it is used in.
Interested in some real world testing of our products by independent reviewers? Check out the following Live Fire Videos on Youtube:
- Alpha Shield review by Demolition Ranch
- Alpha Shield review by The Wound Channel
- Alpha Shield review by Tower Guns & Training
- Alpha Mini-Backpack Insert Review
Manufacturer's comment regarding the above videos: the Alpha Shield was designed from the start to stop handgun cartridges only. It generally stops big, blunt, and lower velocity projectiles well. High velocity centerfire rifle cartridges like those used in assault and hunting rifles WILL penetrate the shield. For protection against rifle threats, please consider the Bravo Shield.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA! (We cannot ship to any P.O. boxes!) International customers please click here for more information.
Current ship time is approximately 1-2 business days after receipt of order.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and any individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from owning bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.