The Barricade™ is the ideal ballistic protection product for the classroom, conference room, or lobby. Designed to prevent active shooters from seeing through, shooting through, and forcing their way through doors and other points of vulnerability, Barricades can also be used to block a hallway while students or employees evacuate, and provide ready-to-use rolling ballistic shields for school resource officers and other first responders. When not called on for such emergency service, the Barricade makes a great teaching aid and announcement board for everyday use.
Features & Specifications:
- Stops hanguns, shotguns, and rifles
- 24" wide x 72" tall x 30" deep
- 5" swivel casters on all corners
- Magnetic dry erase board with pen tray
- Upper clip for securing flipcharts and other papers
- Optional rear brace plate to prevent forced backwards movement
- Optional forward blocker bar assembly to secure doors
No shelf life limitations
This is a non-inventory product and is built to specification. Barricades can be customized to a variety of sizes and ballistic protection levels; the price listed here corresponds to the size and protection level described above as an example. Production time is normally about 4-6 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.