The FAST helmet ("Future Assault Shell Technology") is our top-of-the-line ballistic helmet, designed for use by modern tactical operators. Compared to the PASGT and MICH helmets the sides are cut higher to reduce weight, improve situational awareness, and for compatibility with helmet mounted comm systems, while the back is slightly lower to improve rear protection and help balance the weight of attached accessories. The FAST helmet also features an adjustable suspension system for an optimized individual fit.
Features & Specifications:
- Level IIIA ballistic protection per NIJ 0106.1:
- 9 mm 124 grain FMJ at 1400 fps
- .44 Magnum 240 grain LSWC at 1400 fps
- Also stops lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum and .45 ACP
- Fragmentation protection per US MIL STD 662F V50 at 2150 ft/sec
- Adjustable 5 pad suspension system for comfort
- Neck pad with adjustable lateral straps and chin strap for retention
- 3.2 lbs weight (M/L size)
- Ballistic fiber composite construction
- Imported, from a US-friendly country (not Made in China!)
- 5 year shelf life
Available in 3 sizes (S/M, M/L, and L/XL) and 3 colors (black, olive drab / green, and tan).
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA. (We cannot ship to any P.O. boxes!) International customers please click here for more information.
Ship time is approximately 1 week after receipt of order. Product typically ships directly from the US distributor.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own ballistic protection products within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor.