Special Assault Shield
The Special Assault Shield is intended for professional military and law enforcement personnel who may be facing terrorists, insurgents, cartel members, gangsters, and others using AK-47s loaded with armor piercing rounds. This shield is a step up from the Bravo Shield without the cost and weight of a Level IV shield.
Features & Specifications:
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 7.62x39 mm 122 grain BZ Armor Piercing Incendiary at 2300 fps
- Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle and forearm pad for comfort and impact energy absorption
- Adjustable forearm strap improves control and weight distribution
- Dual upper cutouts for ambidextrous use
- No shelf life or storage restrictions
- 15" x 25", 30 lbs
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
This is a special order product made to order and since it uses a unique grade of material we have a minimum order quantity of 10 units. Delivery times are typically about 20 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to discuss custom variants.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.