The PASGT helmet ("Personal Armor System for Ground Troops") was the standard US-military issue combat helmet from the mid-1980s through the mid-2000s. The design is still used by some US reserve and navy forces and in militaries around the world. Hardcore Defense is pleased to offer new production of this robust design for customers looking for cost-effective and battle-proven head protection.
Features & Specifications:
- Level IIIA ballistic protection per NIJ 0106.1:
- 9 mm 124 grain FMJ at 1400 fps
- .44 Magnum 240 grain LSWC at 1400 fps
- Also stops lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum and .45 ACP
- Fragmentation protection per US MIL STD 662F V50 at 2150 ft/sec
- Increased coverage over the ears and back of the head
- 7 pad suspension system for comfort
- Padded strap for back of neck and chin strap for retention
- 3.2 lbs weight (M/L size)
- Ballistic fiber composite construction
- Imported, from a US-friendly country (not Made in China!)
- 5 year shelf life
Available in 3 sizes (S/M, M/L, and L/XL) and 3 colors (black, olive drab / green, and tan). Note that the PASGT helmets run a little bit larger than our MICH and FAST offerings for the same labeled size. If you're on the edge of which size to get, choose the smaller.
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA. (We cannot ship to any P.O. boxes!) International customers please click here for more information.
Ship time is approximately 1 week after receipt of order. Product typically ships directly from the US distributor.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own ballistic protection products within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor.